IMPORTANT NEWS: In 2013, we will be transitioning from a private Food Buying Club (Sole Proprietor LLC) to a Community Owned Cooperative Grocery, owned by our consumer-members and our hard working staff-members. The new co-op will be one entity that will own Warehouse Cafe & Market (our B&M location) and Know Thy Food (our online ordering service). Until the transition to a co-op is complete, you have the choice of joining the club as a club member by paying an annual fee of $30, or joining the co-op as a Member-Owner by investing Membership Equity. Please read more about the differences on our co-op FAQ page. You do not have to be a member to shop at our daily market, but members enjoy access to our online catalog, member discounts and other benefits! Everyone is welcome to join!
We are a Farm Direct and Bulk Food Buying Club connecting our members with local farms, food producers and wholesale distributors in the Portland, Oregon and surrounding areas. We are committed to making high quality foods and other goods available to our members at fair prices; helping to sustain our families and communities, and foster a healthy, vibrant local food economy.
You can think of us as your online Farmers Market. We are an easy way to shop — order online and then pick up your food once a week at our centrally located pick-up site. Our location is also home to Warehouse Café & Market where we stock basic staples such as fresh produce, dairy and eggs, bulk foods, frozen meats and more. We also serve delicious specialty coffee drinks, breakfast and lunch all day. Our café and market is open to the public from 8 AM – 8 PM every day. We welcome everyone!
WE ACCEPT FOOD STAMPS!
We also love building community, connecting families and children to the land and the people who grow the food we eat, and appreciate the opportunity to provide a place where farmers can connect with the community they feed.
We are constantly growing and evolving to meet our members’ needs for great local foods and other items with a freshness, quality and value that you simply cannot find in a grocery store.
- Grass Fed Beef, Bison, Lamb & Goat (hormone & antibiotic free)
- Pastured Pork & Poultry (hormone & antibiotic free)
- Farm Fresh Pastured Eggs (from foraging, free range chickens)
- Dairy from Grass Fed Cows
- Local, Raw Honey
- Organically Grown Produce
- Locally Roasted Direct-Trade Coffee
- Locally Blended Direct-Trade Tea, Tulsi & Chai
- Locally Brewed Kombucha & Mead
- Locally Made Wine
- Natural & Organic Dry and Canned Goods
- Natural & Organic Personal & Household Items
- Many More Items!
- Creating & Strengthening Community
- Promoting Healthy Eating & Lifestyles
- Connecting Farmers & Producers Directly to Buyers
- Educating People About the Food System
- Supporting Local Farms & Sustainable Agriculture
- Humane Treatment of Animals
- Protecting the Environment
- Reducing Dependency on Petroleum