We are a Farm Direct & Bulk Food Buying Club connecting our members with local farmers, ranchers, small-scale food producers and a few, select wholesale distributors in the Portland, Oregon and surrounding areas. We are committed to making high quality foods and other goods available to our members at fair prices; helping to sustain our families and communities, and foster a healthy, vibrant local food economy.
You can think of us as your online Farmers Market. We are an easy way to shop: simply order ahead online, and then pick up your items once a week at our centrally located pick-up site.
Our location is also home to Warehouse Café & Market where we stock a highly curated selection of our online offerings as well as basic staples such as fresh produce, dairy and eggs, bulk foods, frozen meats and more.
Our café serves delicious specialty coffee drinks, and we offer breakfast and lunch all day made from scratch from the same high quality ingredients you will find in our catalog.
WE ACCEPT FOOD STAMPS! EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
We also love building community, connecting families and children to the land and the people who grow the food we eat, and appreciate the opportunity to provide a place where farmers can connect with the community they feed.
We are constantly growing and evolving to meet our members’ needs for great local foods and other items with a freshness, quality and value that you simply cannot find in a grocery store.
- Grass Fed Beef, Bison, Lamb & Goat (hormone & antibiotic free)
- Pastured Pork & Poultry (hormone & antibiotic free)
- Farm Fresh Pastured Eggs (from foraging, free range chickens)
- Dairy from Grass Fed Cows
- Local, Raw Honey
- Organically Grown Produce
- Locally Roasted Direct-Trade Coffee
- Locally Blended Direct-Trade Tea, Tulsi & Chai
- Locally Brewed Kombucha & Mead
- Locally Made Wine
- Natural & Organic Dry and Canned Goods
- Natural & Organic Personal & Household Items
- Many More Items!
- Creating & Strengthening Community
- Promoting Healthy Eating & Lifestyles
- Connecting Farmers & Producers Directly to Buyers
- Educating People About the Food System
- Supporting Local Farms & Sustainable Agriculture
- Humane Treatment of Animals
- Protecting the Environment
- Reducing Dependency on Petroleum