Warehouse Café & Market is open to the public.
Everyone is welcome!
You don’t have to be a member to eat, shop or attend events at our location.
Our café offers delicious specialty coffee drinks. We serve breakfast and lunch prepared from scratch using the same high quality ingredients you will find in our market and online catalog.
The market stocks a curated selection of our online offerings, including many basic staples and popular snacks, such as fresh organic produce, dairy and eggs, bulk foods, frozen meats, beer and wine, chocolates, personal care items, and so much more.
If you enjoy our cafe and market, you may want to consider Membership!
Membership allows you to access our extensive online catalog, which connects our members to products at below retail prices from local farmers, ranchers, artisanal food producers and select wholesale distributors. You can think of our catalog as your online Farmers Market. The catalog is an easy way to meal plan and shop: simply order ahead online, pick up your order once a week at our location, and enjoy the savings!
We are committed to making high quality foods and other goods available at fair prices; helping to sustain our families and communities, and fostering a healthy, vibrant local food economy. We are constantly growing and evolving to meet our members’ needs for great local foods and other items with a freshness, quality and value that you simply cannot find in a grocery store.
- Grass Fed Beef, Bison, Lamb & Goat (hormone & antibiotic free)
- Pastured Pork & Poultry (hormone & antibiotic free)
- Farm Fresh Pastured Eggs (from foraging, free range chickens)
- Dairy from Grass Fed Cows
- Local, Raw Honey
- Organically Grown Produce
- Locally Roasted Direct-Trade Coffee
- Locally Blended Direct-Trade Tea & Chai
- Locally Brewed Kombucha
- Locally Made Wine & Mead
- Natural & Organic Dry and Canned Goods
- Natural & Organic Personal & Household Items
- Many More Items!
- Creating & Strengthening Community
- Promoting Healthy Eating & Lifestyles
- Connecting Farmers & Producers Directly to Buyers
- Educating People About the Food System
- Supporting Local Farms & Sustainable Agriculture
- Humane Treatment of Animals
- Protecting the Environment
- Reducing Dependency on Petroleum