Our café offers delicious specialty coffee drinks. We serve breakfast and lunch (all day) prepared from scratch using the same high quality ingredients you will find in our market and online catalog.
The market stocks a mindfully curated, rotating selection of our online offerings as well as many other popular foods and goods. You will find many basic staples, such as fresh organic produce, grass fed dairy and eggs, organic bulk foods, grass fed frozen meats, local beer, cider and wine, chocolates, personal care items, healthy snacks, and so much more. We search for new items to bring you all the time, so there is always something new to discover!
If you enjoy our cafe and market, you may want to consider Ownership!
Ownership allows you to access our extensive Members Catalog, which connects our members to products at below retail prices from local farmers, ranchers, artisanal food producers and select wholesale distributors of natural and organic foods. You can think of our catalog as your year-round online Farmers Market. The catalog is an easy way to meal plan and shop for your family. Simply order ahead online, pick up your order once a week at our location, and enjoy the savings!
We are committed to making high quality foods and other goods available at fair prices helping to sustain our families and communities, and fostering a healthy, vibrant local food economy. We are constantly growing and evolving to meet our members’ needs for great local foods and other items with a freshness, quality and value that you simply cannot find in a grocery store.
- Grass Fed Beef, Bison, Lamb & Goat (hormone & antibiotic free)
- Pastured Pork & Poultry (hormone & antibiotic free)
- Farm Fresh Pastured Eggs (from foraging, free range chickens)
- Dairy from Grass Fed Cows
- Local, Raw Honey
- Organically Grown Produce
- Locally Roasted Direct-Trade Coffee
- Locally Blended Direct-Trade Tea & Chai
- Locally Brewed Kombucha
- Locally Made Wine & Mead
- Natural & Organic Dry and Canned Goods
- Natural & Organic Personal & Household Items
- Many More Items!
- Creating & Strengthening Community
- Promoting Healthy Eating & Lifestyles
- Connecting Farmers & Producers Directly to Buyers
- Educating People About the Food System
- Supporting Local Farms & Sustainable Agriculture
- Humane Treatment of Animals
- Protecting the Environment
- Reducing Dependency on Petroleum